This policy applies only to individuals who visit our website or interact with us through e-mail. It does not apply to information which we may collect offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you make a purchase or request a service on our website, participate in an offer or promotion, or via our social media pages. The types of personal information you may provide to us include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, mobile or other phone number, and mobile service provider)
- Age and date of birth
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address)
- Purchase history
- Product or service preferences
- Your physical characteristics and skincare and allergy concerns
- Whether you are pregnant
- Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, survey responses and comments)
- Information provided to us through social media networks (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described on the social media network)
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide to:
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment card and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your account, including purchase history
- Assist with product and service selection
- Respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social network pages
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products and services; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit our website, view or click on our online advertisements (including our advertisements on third party websites), or visit our social media pages, we also collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. For example, we may collect your IP address, your unique device identifier (or other device identifier) and/or geolocation data in order to offer you certain features or functionalities.
We may use third party web analytics services on this site or our social network pages such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. You may deactivate the ability of these analytics services to analyze your browsing activities on this site. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on for the deactivation of Google Analytics provided by Google at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
We may use the information collected through automated means on this website for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you have visited us before or are new to the website, to tailor ads displayed to you on our website and elsewhere, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
CALIFORNIA'S DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
We do not track our web visitors across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and, therefore, our website does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. We do not support Do Not Track browser settings and do not currently participate in any Do Not Track frameworks that would allow any of our sites to respond to signals or other mechanisms from you regarding the collection of your personal information.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not sell, transfer or disclose your personal information to any third parties other than for the limited purposes described in this policy. We may share your personal information with:
- Third party service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfill orders, and provide web hosting, advertising and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent (e.g., some of our Facebook applications may share information collected through those apps with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
- In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by emailing us at email@example.com.
We take reasonable steps to maintain physical, technical and administrative security of personal information you provide to us. Although we take these steps to safeguard your personal information, unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
In addition, although we generally obligate third parties who support our website and their related offers or other programs to use any personal information only for the purpose of performing their work, we do not control such third parties’ website or other security measures.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may offer links to sites other than those maintained by us. If you visit one of these linked websites, you are then subject to the privacy policies and other policies of the new website and are no longer protected by our policies. We are not responsible for, or able to monitor or control, the policies and practices of other companies.